Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome :)

HI!

Welcome to the awesomeness that is my blog. If you are reading this then you probably know who I am :) So, I was inspired last night while writing in my journal to pick up blogging again. I have another blog but after awhile I stopped posting on it but I'm hoping with this one I am able to keep up with it. This will be a place to update my friends and family on my life. This will also become a place I can unload all my thoughts and reflections about whatever. I suppose we shall see what it turns out to be :) So, I hope you enjoy my blog and whatever is to come.

After every post I plan on ending with a quote. The topic of the quote will vary on my mood or I suppose what I post that day. Let's end with our very first quote! 

"Work will work when wishy washy wishing won't" -Thomas S. Monson 

You will notice that quote is the title of my blog and I hope to not become wishy washy with it and neglect it in any way. I am going to dedicate time every day or two to post something of some sort. I think I can manage that! 

 Until next time! 

xxkels 

1 comment: