Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get In My Belly!


August 30th - Love

What do I love? I love many a things but tonight I was inspired to write a post about the deliciousness that is frozen yogurt. I love going to Blue Palm Frozen Yogurt, our local froyo establishment. I was invited to go to Blue Palm tonight with some friends which I gladly accepted :) I forgot to take a photo of what I had but luckily had one in my Random photos on Facebook. I actually don't eat the frozen yogurt because I am slightly lactose intolerant but instead eat the sorbet. Tonight's sorbet was Pomegranate Raspberry, it tasted amazing! A lot of people would say one of the best things about going to get frozen yogurt would be the toppings and I would definitely have to agree with them. There are so many choices to top your frozen yogurt/sorbet but the last few times I've gone I usually only get sprinkles because you can't go with wrong with sprinkles. In the photo to the right I was a little more adventurous by getting cheesecake bites, nerds, & gummy bears. One of the things I love about getting the sorbet vs. the frozen yogurt would be the price. The weight of sorbet is about half that of frozen yogurt so whenever I get some its usually really cheap which is always a plus! 

There is always a variety of flavors and toppings which makes going to Blue Palm always a treat :)

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” - Charles M. Schulz

Until Next Time :)

xxkels

No comments:

Post a Comment