Friday, August 31, 2012

Something Old & Young At The Same Time.


 Look at the adorableness of the picture to the left. It is the last day of the photo of the day challenge and I need a picture of something old. 

I am going to take liberities again with the challenge. It's five in the morning and I was looking through some pictures on the home computer and came across this photo. 

It's something old, an old photo of myself. Look at me and that precious swoop on the top of my head. 

Like I said it is five in the morning and I just wanted to make sure I had finished the challenge successfully, I am going back to sleep. It's going to be a long day and I need to try and get some sleep. 

“Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”  - Oscar Wilde

Until Next Time :) 

xxkels 

1 comment:

  1. How cute!!!! Haha I love the swoop on top your little head :)

    ReplyDelete