Sunday, August 19, 2012

B is for Ben

B - bizarre  

E - eerie

N - nosy

J - juvenile

A - abnormal

M - magical (throw a nice one in for good measure)

I - irritating

N - nonsensical


(Only Ben will understand why I choose those words, I'm not a horrible person I swear!) 

It is August 19th which means I need to have a photo that starts with the letter B or in some way has to do with the letter B. I asked Ben what I should do my blog post on and he replied himself. Ever so modest huh? 

 Ben and I haven't been friends for long but it sure seems like I've known him forever. At one point, we actually went to the same university. Before he left on his mission to France, we attended WSU at the same time. However, we never met which I still find weird. I know we must have crossed paths at one point or another and we just don't remember. I vaguely remember Ben but he doesn't remember me at all, how rude right! We started hanging out a couple of months ago and the rest is history. 

One of my favorite things about Ben is his comedic timing. If you don't know him then you wouldn't know he is a rising star in the music business. He has several hits under his belt including this one. I have had the privilege of watching him record raps and it is quite a site to see, we have a musical genius on our hands. Ben has graciously allowed me to be his manager and I accept the role humbly and you will all see very soon the awesomeness that is B-Low.  

I will end so I won't say anything too mushy or sentimental because no one wants to hear it. I asked the one and only Benjamin for a quote and he told me this: 

"Secrets make a relationship more exciting." - Benjamin Philip Draleau 

Like I said, a genius. How on earth is he able to put words together and make it sound so rad. 

Until next time :) 

xxkels 

No comments:

Post a Comment