Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21st - Family Photo - Check :)

 Hi! 

It is currently 10:45 in the evening which leaves me just over an hour to do this blog entry. 

It is August 21st which means I need a photo of my family. On such short notice I didn't want to scan a photo from a family album because time is of the essence, I suppose I could of taken a picture of a picture but luckily I found the photo to the left on Facebook.

I grew up the youngest of three children. There is my brother Mark (33), Monika (24), and Kelsy {that's me!!} (23).

My childhood was pretty awesome. My parents divorced when I was really young but I don't think it phased me too much. My mom took care of us kids on her own and I appreciate her everyday for it. Like any other family we don't always get a long but at the end of the day we love each other and are always there for one another. 

The photo for today is of Monika, my Mom, and myself :) The picture was taken at a family friends (Deeann & Pat) wedding back when we lived in Spokane. My mom was a bridesmaid while Monika and I walked behind Deeann and made sure her long wedding veil was always looking perfect. I remember thinking it was so cool to be a part of the wedding. 

I did it, it is 11:09! It is an extremely short blog entry but it is something and that's all that matters! 

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”  - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring 

I saw this quote and just had to use it. C'mon, its Bilbo Baggins speaking (side note - can't wait for The Hobbit this December)

Until Next Time :)

xxkels 

No comments:

Post a Comment