Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Haha. LOL. Hehe. ROFL.


It is nearly a new day and I almost forgot to blog today's photo! I wouldn't want to miss anymore days. I have a little over half an hour left, I'll make it :) I received my inspiration for today's photo from Pinterest. I was browsing like I do everyday and looked at my Cute.Win.Fail. Picture board and came across the gem to the left.


I orginally found the photo on this website. A friend showed me the site earlier this year and like the site says you can waste so much time. Pooh and Piglet with the theme of Jackass just cracked me up the first time I saw it.

It doesn't take a lot for me to laugh or smile :) I know I can come off stern sometimes but I do like to have fun!    
                                                
This will be another short & simple blog entry :) 

 I made it, it's 11:35pm! Now for the quote of the day!!

"There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor." -Charles Dickens             

Until Next Time :)        
                                     
xxkels

No comments:

Post a Comment