Friday, August 17, 2012

A Smile Is A Curve That Sets Everything Straight :)

Guten Morgen :) I have spoke about Pinterest before being an amazing site but there is another that rivals the awesomeness that is Pinterest. The site is CraftGawker! Not only can you find links to different craft and DIY projects but there are also sites for foodthe homeand weddings. Browsing craftgawker this morning I was checking my favorites list and saw the photo to the left. Not only does craftgawker have ideas for craft/DIY projects, there are hair & makeup tutorials, and images with sayings on them (like the one to the left). I thought the photo to the left was appropriate for todays photo of the day however it is not the photo of the day but the coincidence of me finding it on today was cray cray (there is that teenage lingo again). For August 17th, I needed to have a photo that Makes Me Smile :) When trying to decide what photo to use I found it a little difficult to narrow it down. There are so many things that bring me happiness and make me want to smile. What makes me smile the most is my friends :) That is probably the cheesy and predictable answer but I can't help that its true! I have some of the greatest friends!
Friends who throw you a surprise birthday party, call you and talk for hours on end, or have inside jokes with you. There are a lot of people not in the picture to the right that I love dearly and mean a lot to me. This summer I think was all about making new friends and rekindling old ones. I appreciate every single person that has been in my life. Whether it was through church, school, or work. Each one of you have brought something to my life that wasn't there before and I am extremely grateful. You will never know how much each one of your friendships mean to me and when I leave for school it will be sad to go but I know the bonds that we have won't break (there I go being cheesy again). It doesn't take a lot to get me to smile and my friends make me smile all the time :)

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he [she] sees all day."  - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

I completely agree with the quote above, sometimes all anyone needs to brighten up their day is a smile.

Until Next Time:)

xxkels

1 comment:

  1. Great post and yet another great quote!! I'm definitely going to check out that website for some craft ideas and such! I love having you as my friend Kels! You always put a smile on my face (love the picture too btw) lets get an updated picture of us soon!!!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete