Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lose yourself in nature and find peace.

SO! Let me tell you what I was up to yesterday and then you will understand why I was not able to post. Friday, I had an allergic reaction to some medicine I took, it was the worst. It was quite a site to be seen, I was pale, shaking, about ready to pass out. This all happened while I was at work so it just made everything just peachy (Not!). Before I was able to have a full blown reaction I made it home, I won't go into details but I eventually took some medicine for my nausea and to sleep. Within an hour of taking the medicine I was out. I suppose I could of worked on my blog yesterday morning because I woke up around seven but instead of working on the post I laid in bed watching Grey's Anatomy. By morning time I was feeling much better which was good because I had to work. I ended up working 10-7 yesterday, it was a LONG day. By the end of it, we were delirious. After I got off work I went to the store with my mom and then came home and got ready for The Hunger Games extravaganza. A few of us got together and watched The Hunger Games on a projector outside. It was pretty awesome, I wish I could watch movies like that all the time! I got home after midnight and I had no energy to work on yesterdays post  :( I know you all were deeply saddened. I can hear all the weeping going on ;) 

Two weeks and a day ago I was at Vans Warped Tour :) It was one of the coolest experiences that I have been through! Warped tour this year was in Auburn, WA and in clear view from the White River Amphitheater we could see Mount Rainier. It was beautiful, this picture doesn't do it any justice. I love the landscape over on the west side, it is gorgeous. 

Todays post for yesterday is short and sweet. Hope you enjoyed it :) 

"The landscape belongs to the person who looks at it." - Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Until Next Time :)

xxkels


No comments:

Post a Comment