Monday, August 27, 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows

Remember that one time I said I might take liberties with the photo of the day challenge. For example, the day that called for the sun I choose a photo of a sunflower. Today, I am choosing Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows for today's photo "Shadows." It has shadows in the title, that is how I will defend it :) 

You might be asking yourself, "Why in the world is that picture so massive?" (and if your not, my apologies for putting that thought into your head) Well, my beloved reader, I say to you, why not? Who doesn't like them some Robert Downey Jr :) 

I have loved Sherlock Holmes (books, movies, TV shows) as soon as I knew who he was. My last name being Watson, I was always drawn to the character that is Sherlock Holmes. 

I saw this movie back in December in one of the coolest ways possible: just you and another alone in a theater. We were literally the only ones in the theater and it was one of the coolest experiences ever. 

Today has been an incredibly busy day but I wanted to make sure I had today's entry done by the end of the day. It is 9:35 p.m so I'm good :) 

Who else should give the quote for today but Mr. Sherlock Holmes himself, the quote is from "The Hound of the Baskervilles." 

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."

Until Next Time :) 

xxkels 


No comments:

Post a Comment